You are hereHome ›
The following items are required and form part of a complete application:
1. Completed applications take 10 business days to review, process and issue.
3. You will be required to submit the following plans:
4. If you are installing a leaching bed within 30 m of the lake, you will require a Development Permit.
5. Permit Fees
8. Check List: is your application complete?
9. Have any questions please contact our office. Our office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. Inspections are completed in the morning and Inspectors are available for consultation in the afternoons.
NOTE: The Building Department review is to ensure that they meet Ontario Building Codes, Municipal By-law and other applicable law. If the project requires a septic approval, the building permit will not be issued until such approval is granted.
- Contact Us
- Corporate Mission Statement
- 2014 - 2018 Council
- Agendas and Minutes
- Appear as a Delegation
- Customer Service
- Building Department
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Corporate Services
- Fire Department
- Parks and Recreation
- Planning Department
- Public Works
- Employment Opportunities
- Lottery Licencing Information
- Public Notices
- Request for Proposals & Tenders
- Submit a Complaint