Appear as a Delegation
Anyone wishing to address Council on a matter will be required to:
- Complete the Delegation Request Form and submit to the Clerk at least six (6) working days preceding the meeting date.
- Include any presentations, handouts or material with the Delegation Request Form.
All requests will receive a response in writing or by telephone indicating approval, refusal, deferral or referral.
All delegations to Council are subject to the following:
- A maximum of ten (10) minutes to present information;
- A maximum of four (4) delegations are permitted per meeting;
- A maximum of two (2) persons shall be permitted to address Council representing a group of organization;
- Delegations shall abide by the Conduct at Meetings (Part 16 of Procedural By-law 2016-072);
- Not speak on any subject other than the subject for which they have received approval to address;
- Not enter into cross debate with other delegations, administration, Members or the Chair;
- Not appear for the purpose of publicly announcing a local event; and
- Refrain from public outbursts, shouting or behaviour intended to disrupt the discussion and/or general proceedings of the Meeting.
If you have any questions concerning the delegation process please contact the Clerk at (705) 635-2272, ext. 236.
- Contact Us
- Corporate Mission Statement
- 2014 - 2018 Council
- Agendas and Minutes
- Appear as a Delegation
- Customer Service
- Building Department
- Bylaw Enforcement
- Corporate Services
- Fire Department
- Parks and Recreation
- Planning Department
- Public Works
- Employment Opportunities
- Lottery Licencing Information
- Public Notices
- Request for Proposals & Tenders
- Submit a Complaint